Moneycat – get a loan up to 20 000₱ in four simple steps
Moneycat.ph provides its service online and simplifies the loan process in four steps. It doesn’t require any collateral or proof of income.
New clients can borrow only up to 3800 PHP
Moneycat is among the top financial consulting companies in Russia and Vietnam with most of the customer service reviews rated as positive. They have now expanded and recently started their operations in the Philippines.
- Age between 22- 60
- Valid ID card
- Citizen of the Republic of the Philippines
- Currently employed or with stable income
Moneycat does not require you to have proof, but you should have a stable income. If it’s necessary, you may borrow a loan ranging from ₱2,000 and up to ₱20,000. Since it’s a simple process it should take around 15 minutes to fill in the necessary information for the application.
After that, you should expect to receive an answer from Moneycat within 30 minutes.
If the information you provided is suitable, you will receive the loan within 24 hours after the call. The time of receiving the loan mainly depends on the bank you’re using.
- The repayment term is 28 days
- The annual percentage rate is 20%
- The interest rate is 39.9%. It’s possible to not pay any if you repay the loan within the next 10 days of borrowing it.
How to apply for a payday loan?
One of the best Moneycat assets is their easy loan process.
The whole process is laid out in the following steps:
- Go to Moneycat.ph, where you will see a sliding scale for choosing the sum you wish to borrow.
- Complete the registration form providing with all necessary information
- Within 30 minutes you will be contacted by one of the Moneycat advisors.
- If the information you provided is sufficient and approved, – you will then be instructed on how to receive the loan.
Receive the money directly to the account you have provided. Information about the loan status will be sent to the phone number that you registered with.
Note: Unlike many other loan companies, Moneycat doesn’t allow you to do these steps using a phone call or email. You must fill in the online application.
You can repay the loan before or till set repayment date. Find closest AUB Bank branch in your area and repay the loan quickly and easy. However, if you need to extend loan repayment date, please contact MoneyCat team.
Help & Support
Even though it’s an online loan company, Moneycat has a call center that you can always use in case you have any queries or issues you need to resolve.
The call center is available from 8:30 am to 6 pm during the working days. You can also contact customer support through email.
All of the contact information is available at the bottom of Moneycat’s homepage.
Moneycat.ph is a brand new loan company operating in the Philippines. You can access this website anywhere in the country and apply for a loan whenever you need extra funding for your daily expenses.
The loan application form is simple and the approval rate is high!