Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Monily.ph (the “Website”). The Website and the Services (as defined below) are provided by Fintech Global Partners LP Name(“we” or “us” “our”).
By using the Website or Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 22 years old, a resident of the Republic of Philippines, and are otherwise legally qualified to enter into and form contracts under applicable law. This Agreement is void where prohibited.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license to make personal, non-commercial use of the Website and Services. Upon termination of this Agreement, this license will automatically terminate.
We are not a lender and do not make loans or credit decisions in connection with loans. Instead, we refer consumers seeking loans to lenders who may provide loans (the “Services”). We may refer a consumer directly to a lender, or we may refer a consumer to a third-party partner who then may refer the consumer to a lender. We may share consumer application information with more than one lender and/or third-party partner. Consumers who do not get matched with a lender may be directed to a third-party website, which advertises third-party products and services (for additional information, see the section concerning Third-Party Websites, below).
We are not a party to any contract made between you and lenders for loans. All rights and obligations under the terms of the contract for a loan are solely between you and the lender. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any lender, or any product or service offered by a lender. You should use your sole judgment on deciding which available loan product, terms, or lender best suits your needs and financial means.
We do not charge you fees for the Services. Instead, we receive fees from lenders and third-party partners for our referral services.
We are not a party to any contract made between you and lenders for loans. All rights and obligations under the terms of the contract for a loan are solely between you and the lender. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any lender, or any product or service offered by a lender. You should use your own judgment in deciding which available loan product, terms or lender best suits your needs and financial means.
In order to use the Services, you must first complete and submit an application (the “Application”). A completed Application includes your personal information, such as full name, address, telephone number, email address, ID card number, driver’s license number, employer information, Personal Finance information. By using the Services, you authorize us to transmit your Application to one or more lenders and/or third-party partners. In addition, you authorize our lenders and/or third-party partners to verify your Application information, including by performing a credit check. Lenders and/or third-party partners to whom we have provided your Application information as part of the Services may store your Application information indefinitely, whether or not you are qualified for a loan or if you make a loan. We do not have control over your Application information stored by our lenders and/or third-party partners, and therefore we assume no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized access to, or use of, your Application information stored by our lenders and third-party partners.
You represent and warrant that all information that you provide on an Application or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website and Services will be current, complete and truthful.
CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
By using the Services, you consent to receive administrative emails from us. You also agree to receive marketing emails from our company and our third-party marketing partners on our behalf. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the emails.
By using the Services, you consent to receive administrative and marketing emails from the lenders and third-party partners to whom we have provided your information as part of the Services, whether or not you are qualified for a loan or if you make a loan. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from these parties by following the opt-out instructions contained in their respective emails.
The Website links to, and may direct you to, third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”). We do not have control over the content and performance of Third-Party Websites. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any Third-Party Website, or any product or service advertised or offered on or through any Third-Party Website. You should use your judgment and exercise caution when visiting Third-Party Websites.
We impose certain restrictions on your use of the Website and the Services. You shall not:
- complete and submit an Application through automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means, including but not limited to, through manual applications, the use of robots or other automated tools, or software;
- except as permitted by the agreement, license or law, reproduce, directly or indirectly, any portion of the Website (e.g., images, photographs, text, graphics, and code), or the selection, arrangement and organization thereof;
- except as permitted by the agreement, license or law, display the Website in any form, which now exists or will exist in the future, for any purpose;
- provide false, misleading or inaccurate information on an Application or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website and Services;
- impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- access content or data not intended for you, or log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services, the Website, or any associated system or network, or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the use of the Website or Services by any other user, host or network;
- modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Website or Services.
Any violation of this section may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
The Website, all content and materials located on the Website, and the selection, arrangement, and organization thereof, are the intellectual property of Fintech Global Partners LP or its licensors.
Neither your use of the Website and Services, nor your entry into this Agreement, grant you any right, title or interest in or to any such content or materials.
Monily.ph and the Monily logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fintech Global Partners LP or its licensors. The Website is Copyright © 2016 to the present. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.
DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- NO WARRANTIES
- The Website and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Website and Services are at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Website and Services are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Website or Service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Without limiting the foregoing, we and our licensors (and our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, directors, and employees) do not warrant that the Website and Services are accurate, reliable or correct; that the Website and Services will meet your requirements; that the Website and Services will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Website and Services are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we and our licensors (and our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, directors, and employees) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, inability to use, or unavailability of the Website or Services.
We are always excited to hear from our customers. We know the only way we can serve you better is by listening to what you have to say. Please let us know what is on your mind.
Do you have a question or comment about the Services, Website or our company? Please send them to info@Monily.ph
Or, you can find answers to many frequently asked questions at our FAQs page.